We have put together a list of the Japanese whisky we currently have on the shelf at Liquor Burn Gion in Kyoto, Japan. We hope that we have the bottle you are looking for! *Please note that the huge increase in demand from around the world for Suntory whisky, such as Yamazaki, has created a shortage of domestic stock in Japan. We can not restock our shelves as quickly as we would like. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We value your business very highly.
- The Yamazaki Single Malt: 18 years old & nonvintage
- ***We also stock Yamazaki 12 year but it sells out as soon as we put it on the shelf. We can't guarantee that it will be here when you arrive at our store. Our sincere apologies.
- The Hakushu Single Malt: 12 years old & nonvintage
- Hibiki Japanese Harmony (Suntory's Premium Blend): 17 years old, 12 years old, & nonvintage
- The Chita Single Grain Whisky (NEW premium whisky from Suntory!)
- Non-premium blends from Suntory: Suntory Whisky ("Kakubin," the original blended whisky from Suntory), Suntory Old Whisky, Tory's, Royal Blended Whisky, Special Reserve, Royal Blended Whisky Founder's Ideal
- Miyagikyo Single Malt (highly recommended!)
- Yoichi Single Malt
- Taketsuru Pure Malt
- The Nikka 12 Year Old Blend
- The Blend of Nikka - Malt Based Whisky
- Rare Old Super Nikka
Have a wonderful day in beautiful Kyoto!
Liquor Burn Gion